About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 16 April 2008

"Back in Fiji!"

I'm here in the beautiful land of the long white clouds.....everything is so cool here :) I love the environment.....the people are hot ;) an intriguing mix of cultures....making all of them VERY interesting to look at...I have honestly become a stare bear here :P
I flew in on Sunday and Monday was my first day in class.I adapted so well that it freaked my sister out :) It's like I'm thriving and learning so well in my new environment :) I miss home though....but I have so many interesting things here that keeps me from being in such a sad and lowly state.I also saw my sister for the first time in more than 2 years.She is so happy to have close family here and I'm living with her. She has really changed and she seems to have settled in well :)
I haven't told many of my friends that I was leaving so I got a lot of reactions like "damnit...who's going to fix my pc now? :(" "never even had a farewell dinner for you you bastard you" "i'll hold that against you you know!" well,okay thats just one guy...but everyone was really surprised that I left :P SORRRY people....and my customers...awww man! I do miss my business coz over here....I am without any income...I only have what little money I've kept but it is going down quickly so after I finish from here I'll ask this people here if I can fix all their computers in this internet place. WELL...back in Fiji :P I'd get customers easy! but yeah...thats back in Fiji...I'm in New Zealand now......To all my friends....I will visit! Take care!
I had such a great time with my friends before I left.....here are a few pics :)

E noho rā


Cathy and I waiting for the "busy girl" Karen....
Liz"the party gal" she is heaps of fun :) and those lemon ruskies really get her crazy :P
Karen...FINALLY! where were you? hehe......
Just ugly old me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment