About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 8 April 2008

"The trick to flying: missing the ground!"

I'm back at home today,thinking about all the wonderful places I've seen and the people I've met...they remain only as a memory in my head. I had such a great time being in a different environment...it was therapeutic and relaxing. I want to live in Nadi, it is just a vibrant town and it has so many great places to see. Traveling up and down the Coral Coast just made me feel like a tourist in my own country!There's so much to explore....so little time :) I made the most of my holiday...as usual.Now, it's back to business and back to my usual. I have work in a few hours..work that is not as much fun :P I'm grateful to my customers who paid for my whole trip up there :) Thanks Kate,you're the best!

Anyway,I'm back in Suva City...my home....back to my high speed internet,the place where I can buy almost any computing device I need :P Suva City,Suva City throw it up in the sky!



K is in this vid coz her brother is the one and only Sammy G....I went to school with Mr. Grinn...these guys have really worked hard to make this video....I really enjoyed watching it:) Known as BSQ these guys are one of the first rap groups to come out of Fiji..

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete