About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 26 April 2008

"gold at the rainbow's end"


I went to Rainbows End yesterday....it is a funpark not far from where I'm staying.My sister offered to take me there last week but I thought it was for kids so I passed. This week I was bored coz it was ANZAC day, a public holiday over here so I figured...why not?? I went down there and got a pass. Cool thing is you can take any of the rides for the whole day :) Man....did I feel like a kidd :P

Awesome rides and i got to drive a go-kart for the first time...hehehehe! vrrrrrrrm vrrrrrm! :D

I also met a German exchange student named Ineke (which is actually pronounced "Ineka" or "
in a car" :P well,at least thats how I heard it...LOL! I took my sisters boyfriend's two brothers. I was more of a kid than they were..lol! Again with the beautiful ladies....I was just so amazed...walking around admiring such beauty is actually very tiring! and I'm not just talking about the people...the trees and parkland is amazing too!:) I went on the bumper cars and the "The Fear Fall" which wasn't very scary so...maybe the should have called it "the FALL" You get to see the nearby towns up there! I met a guy from West Virginia and a guy from Lautoka in Fiji..small world!



No comments:

Post a Comment