About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 23 April 2008

"I take it back"

I would like to eat my words....today just walking through Auckland City centre.....I had never seen such beautiful people :) It is amazing, how multi-ethnicity brings about the most unique and intriguing mixture of looks that make the women and of cos the men-does this make me gay??..don't answer that:P

I believe that I only said that the cars were more beautiful coz....I never really noticed the women...I didn't really want to anyway, after all the problems that I have come to associate with relationships, still fresh in my mind :P

I love this place...I got to hear very different accents and I met this really nice girl on the train...I shall call her "train girl" :P She isn't much of a talker but...hey shes company! :) sure beats the hell out of sitting aimlessly in a train for 1:15 mins! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment