About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 11 April 2008

flying away


I got my visa so I'm leaving my sweet home in Fiji to Aotearoa.I had been waiting on my visa for so long but now all that waiting is over and I'm set to fly away from home on Sunday.I am not quite ready to leave my friends and my family behind...they mean so much to me. I was with my cuz last night...we slept together just TALKING....she had so much to say...so many questions,unanswered.I leave behind my friends and my family, also my business. I did not have enough time to scramble together a team to look after my customers :( I leave them in a state...I'd say I leave them "hanging" I do apologize for the suddenness.I will miss all the people that have made my life interesting and fulfilling :) Some more than others :P K said that she is happy for me and she is so proud of me.I will miss her a lot too :( I held back a few things that "could have been" just because I knew I would leave. I kept to myself like a nomad of some sort....coz I didn't want anyone to be affected by my absence. I can say that it doesn't work.I am being taken out tonight by my cuz and the wonderful ladies from work want to take me out for a little Karaoke :P I remember the last time I went for Karaoke! :P Well, To all my friends in Fiji....I will miss you all and I promise I'll be back. I won't overstay :P unless I find myself a good reason to;)
I'll drink to that :P I got a bottle of raspberry flavored triple distilled vodka to share with my cuz and her friends :) ...this one shouldn't be tasteless :P

Cheers Fiji....my next post will be in NZ.
To my dear friends: I'll sms you all my new number. Keep in touch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment