About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 4 December 2008

"The whole enchilada"

I had been busy with a few things,my websites are being tweaked....and my mom is here so...I gotta behave..lol I always do anyway. My little bro couldn't make it but...it just feels good to have more family here....I'm happy with that :D

I finally got the new Akon album "freedom" which is kind of an ironic title since Akon made his millions being a "Konvict" and being "locked up" naming his record label Konvict Music...as my friend said, "there is only so much Akon anyone can take" and who would have thought that nasal sound would actually be cool....I bet he could sing with a blocked nose and still get his fans all in a stir...lol but all the jokes aside, I have uhm....."acquired" this album and found it to be quite interesting. There were so many rips and leaked tracks out before the release of this album on December 2nd but I couldn't uhm....find it at the record store....darn! 

I've finally got my results and...they're really great :D Yes I'm a bit of a show off....but this was baby stuff compared to the work I was doing back home...still, I am really happy with my results....I was hoping for Merit or Excellence on my ethics and professionalism paper...I really did a great job on that...but I should just be happy with being a straight A student......I didn't think I could stand a whole year studying...and it is a good thing I only spent a total of 7 months :)

I have my graduation ceremony on the 15th....I have to wear silly looking clothes for that...YUCK! my girl-friend seems to think its hot though....but I think NOT! lol I feel like it will surely make my geekiness full. I am not a total geek, at least I don't consider myself to be coz I do have a life outside of my computer....I am just very passionate about what I do! :)

I also watched the final episode of Prison Break! :D It was KILLER!...it really was, I sure hope there are a few more episodes coz.....it really hasn't ended in my head....." 

My spanish word for today is "cárcel"

Hey Rusty, I have something for special for you... redacted..

3 comments:

  1. gratz with your results...showoff :P

    So...after you graduate...when are we going to see your sleepy face back here in Fiji again? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wilson: Sleepy face? I always thought it was his orgasm face O_O

    Congratulations... those are results to be really proud of ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes thats not just my sleepy face,my orgasm face,my happy face..its just my face :P YAY! thanks guys..I'm not sure if I'll be back anytime soon though...NZ needs me more..lol in terms of skills..in terms of a social need...I know my friends need me...they told me so! not just you two nuts..lol Love for ma peeps! Will be there next year December fo sho!

    ReplyDelete