About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 23 November 2008

I can read your poker face

Have you ever woke up with a feeling that you KNOW EVERYTHING! I woke up this morning, and I just knew everything....I just had a deep awareness of everything around me. It was definitely a moment of heightened self awareness! I just knew what was going to happen to me before it happened.I really thought I was going crazy so I googled it to see if anyone else had ever felt this feeling....the results were unsatisfying and very commercial just like everything else in this crazy world.I did,however find some interesting things when I typed "why do I feel like I know everything" into the google search box.I found an article on google.It helped me to realize my feelings for Ayla-Jane is somewhat childish...similar to something that happens to the 7th grader asking about love.I also realize that if I really wanted to love somebody, I would need to spend an incredible amount of time getting to know them. I really want to get to know her, I realized that I was jealous of her ex-boyfriend.This weirdness and madness led me to take myself away from the situation so that I can look at it without my emotions getting in the way. I think that I have been acting childish and it is time for me to take some drastic action. While I told her that I want to distance myself from her......but I'll be back, as I usually am :) I just need some time to figure out what is going on with my emotions.I also know that I can be happy during this "alone" time :) It has been a crazy crazy time for me....but I am glad that I have found this very special person....she does make me really happy.I know she loves her ex and that is perhaps the most real and the most reliable feeling in her life right now! There is uncertainty and doubt in her heart and mind about who I am because the honest truth is, she doesn't KNOW me! I am happy that I have come to this point in my life. Yes I only feel like I know everything, I know that I don't..lol no one does,only God! I am going to get back to my usual routines, and if she wants to be with me....she knows where to find me! :) I love you Ayla-Jane! Listening to Only God knows why by Kid Rock....

No comments:

Post a Comment