About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 19 December 2008

The hunt continues....

I've been pouring over countless advertised job vacancies.....being very critical and picky (not the best way to look for work...lol) but I want to find something decent,for me it is important that my first full-time job here is something that I really love, I don't like those "transition jobs" that you do...uhm just becoz.....I am such an idiot, this was second motioned by my sister and further carried by my mom..in response to how I went about "looking for a job" FINE! lol 

They did have a point but I know that I wouldn't do well in a job that I don't have any real interest in......I had a relaxing day today, went for a walk, texted the girl that will supposedly haunt me later on....thanks Wilson...I'll keep that one in mind ;) I think that he does have a point, I recently gave some thought about keeping certain elements of my life and my blog-which is kind of the same thing..this blog is my actual life....and because it is a very accurate description of my life...it may be used as evidence against me in some trial or case against me....I saw that on TV, where facebook was used to investigate people. Perhaps my blog may be used as evidence in some sort of hearing....I write the whole truth here.....but some of it is highly dramatized :P lol....I feel that I need to get my hands into the dirt before I start losing my skills. I thought about going back to my old workplace but, I don't want to take a step back....but if there aren't any forward steps..i might as well start walking backwards :P

We had another cancellation to our class party.....how sad,one day....we'll finally have it.....I hope all my buddies are all good too and I wish them all the best in their young careers :) I finally got my much awaited song...Thanks to my friends delay tactics :P I didn't get to put it in my CD...well, I have big plans for next year but only time will tell how that all plays out....my planned trip to Texas is on a big hold at the moment....there is a huge depression.....I now know why they call it a depression....coz it makes those who dwell on the silly economic situation DEPRESSED! :P

Thanks Allen...another 15 inches huh? well, I'd like to think I have grown much more than a few mere inches :P.....well, all-in-all it has been a great time for me studying here....I wish I could be paid to explore this place coz there are just so many places just begging for me to explore!! Have a great weekend all and yeah.....happy holidays too...whatever it is you celebrate in this crazy time of the year! :)

Laterz....
my spanish word for today : vas - not used alone....brought to you by Maria :) thanks.x

No comments:

Post a Comment