About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 6 December 2008

Well I'll be Googled!!!

I found out that that darn google car has finally phoned home and handed in the payload it has been carrying all this time.....I decided to check the new NZ google street views that this car has come up with....very secretly! Yes, Google has kept a low profile.....sneaking pics at people and vehicles that are on "street view" I sure pity the guy who has the job of blurring out all the faces(I know what actually does this though)....he seems to have blurred out my face very well though....I found myself in google street view...sitting at my favorite spot...I always sit there after a long day in class....around lunch time,munching away at my "burger meal" from Steve's :D I love that place.....anyway, I sit at the park to relax and have my lunch most times...but little did I know, that Google is watching!!! 

For those who don't know...Google maps has a new feature called "street view" and it was previously unavailable in New Zealand..until 2nd December 2008! yay! New Zealand is the 7th country to get this latest craze.....and I discovered myself on it...what are the chances of that happening?? 1 in a googillion :P 





https://goo.gl/maps/qfrvbgNHEHRTGUyg7

Yep that is ME! having my usual "burger meal" I love this park, it is relaxing....I remember that red car....I remember this like it was yesterday,BOY! I sure look like a sad lonely guy..lol! maybe coz I am! :D at least I'm happy I get to be on Google maps..hehe :P


I also found the Victoria street bus stop where I first met Ayla-Jane :D

AWESOME STUFF GOOGLE! :) 

My spanish word for today is: comiendo :P

2 comments:

  1. that is sooooo cool!!!!!

    the fact that you were caught by the google car

    umm... not the fact that you were eating all alone :(

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like the blog.
    It is beautiful.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from Portugal

    ReplyDelete