About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 15 December 2008

Keep me flying,flying.....so free! :D GRADUATION CEREMONY

My graduation is today......yep, just a few more hours then I'm off to the magical city of Auckland to put a silly gown on and bask in my intelectual glory...oh joy :P what I would really love is to get a job and put all that fancy knowledge into practice.....I hope that I can be of some use to the IT industry here in New Zealand. My contribution would be among many from all across the pacific...uhm and India...NZ needs it and in light of the strengthening Fiji dollar....I just wanna say "I wanna go home!!" :( but, I am a man on a mission (as usual) I am here to finish my studies and go back for my already planned wedding in Fiji. Hopefully there is some sort of structure to my life that possibly appeals to people with their sanity, still in check. For crazy people like myself : "there is no spoon"  :D

A small "tap on the back,Jack" moment for me...is all I want for my graduation ceremony. My mom and my sister will be eyewitnesses of this moment as proof that I did do something worthwhile here in this beautiful country :) I have given myself a deadline....1 month. If I don't find a place in this new society within such a time frame I shall return to whence I came!

This is MY timeframe....the great people at New Zealand Immigration have been kind enough to give me 3 months..lol "Te Ratonga Manene" 

I had a hard time finding Auckland Domain.....we got a little lost but managed to find our way to the museum auditorium a little late....but still within time. 

When I sat down I was told by C-the lady standing on the top of the stairs that I had an award...I replied with a "nooo" and I checked the programme and yep, there it was "This award is presented in recognition of graduands who have above average achievement and have demonstrated strong commitment to quality and success" WOW!! I was very happy with my special award, there were 3 of us in my class with a special award. I received it gladly :D

I was flying on the wings of achievement on this night! overjoyed almost in tears.....but nobody likes a crybaby :P I played the whole event down coz I didn't think it was such a big deal....until I got there, and I could just feel the atmosphere, it may not have been a big deal for me but.....it was HUGE for those who had worked really hard and for those who made this their dream and their goal in life. This was just a stepping stone for me, I have bigger dreams and higher goals in life, my dreams and aspirations have changed since my time here has passed, I have learned so much, I have experienced enough about life to know a bit more about what I want in my own life :)

Now for the big question everyone would be asking..."Now what?" lol I'm not asking that question....I know what, just have to follow through. My girl-friend has been so strange with me, I had decided not to contact her for a while and now, I really don't want to talk to her....her personality has become dark and ugly, and even though I know it could be a phase, I just find her disgusting right now. I know she is fat (yes I can call her fat because she accepts and appreciates the truth from me) and she doesn't feel too good about herself right now but she painting such a rosy picture perfect picture that I just honestly don't buy....she is being superficial again...and I really don't know why she does this, she isn't herself and I can't stand her being like this anymore. I cannot be with someone who doesn't respect herself and who doesn't feel like she deserves anything good in her life. Of cos by the time I tell her this or by the time she reads this....she would have a different state of mind and she would definitely argue that this just isn't true.....crazy Panda :) I hope that she finds herself a good guy who is willing to put up with her crap and sort her out....coz I just can't deal with her bullsh*t anymore! I'm sorry :(

Anyway, that doesn't do anything to my buzz :) I'm moving on with life and I can't afford to let anything or ANYONE slow me down.....I would like to congratulate anyone in the world that is improving themselves in ANY way, whatever their achievement, I hope that it helps them become better people :)

My spanish word for today is : mejorar :D

3 comments:

  1. woah there horsey and slow down with the girl problems >< The thing about typing personal stuff on a blog is that (a) it can be read by everybody and (b) it might come back in the future to haunt you. DOn't ask how hehe

    But besides that, congratulations on your graduation and award mate! Here's to bigger and better things for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip (a) my life is an open book, I have nothing to hide...(b)the only thing that will haunt me in the future is another memory of your dead computer...or the ghost of your dead computer..lol

    Thanks...hope there really are bigger things out here for me :)

    PS: I dare ask how? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's to a bigger and better 15 inches for you

    ;P

    ENJOY LOL

    ReplyDelete