About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 1 January 2009

A new horizon, a new life, an old goal :)

It's the beginning of another new year.....and this new year was my first year away from home, also the most uneventful one I have ever had...I spent the last minutes of the last year telling my girl-- friend how I feel about her...and the first minutes hearing how she felt about me....and discussing my crazy project knawon! I had decided to do something silly for 1 whole year....it is totally crazy, I have done this before....http://imawip.blogspot.com/2007/08/temptation-to-quit-will-be-greatest.html. That was a tough time for me...I'm killing a desire, I just hope I don't kill myself in the process....many of my friends here are saying that it is impossible...I am not sure if anyone has ever done this...but I'm sure I'm not the first person to ever attempt such insanity,or am I?? if you're wondering what the hell I'm going on about then.....just ask me..lol

Of cos project knawon seems totally pointless but, its my baby :) I have a counter in the corner to keep tract of my progress throughout this year...which I believe would be my craziest year ever! :) I'm in a world of new opportunities, I'm in a position to start a new life, but I still have the same goal...to be better! I am indeed a work in progress and I don't think that will ever change, there are still so many things I want to change and yet many more things that I have come to accept about myself. I have been blogging about my boring self for almost 2 years! I can be a very committed person if I believe in a cause....a reason for doing something....but what has been motivating me lately....has been very shallow reasons, that is probably why my life feels so boring and sad but I want to change all that....make things better, BE BETTER! :)

yEs that is a new banner....ahem, it is a bit lame but....I'll change it when I find more time to go photoshopping :P I don't feel any different from how I was last year but I definitely feel like my year hasn't been a totally waste, but I believe I could have been better......I miss my friends so much....I feel like I will eventually lose my old friends and find new ones....it is almost like the way of things.....the circle of life that is mentioned in The Lion King...I always feel the same sad, nostalgic feeling I get when I watch the scene in that movie..I can still see Mufasa saying "You must take your place in the circle of life.Remember who you are..." I had such a great 2008! It has been one of the best years of my existence....I look forward to a great 2009.....

Thanks to all my readers, I wish you all the best for 2009! 

My spanish word for today is: cambio

2 comments:

  1. Oilei sa cheche na noqu "vase" tiko iloma na banner!!! :P

    My Fiji pidgeon words for today is

    "Api Niu Ear"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa dina! haha no its not yours, its your sisters vase "Apke Nhir Yaar" in Kai India vosa :P Cheers.x

    ReplyDelete