About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 12 July 2008

"Southern smiles :) whats your final fantasy?"


Whats your Final Fantasy?? Wow! this was so hot....perfection comes in a tiny package :P Ahem...enough dreaming...back to my real life!

I'm back in the South for another fun filled weekend :) I left early this morning,leaving my friends clueless as to my whereabouts....I was such a loner today..lol! I kept to myself and was as much of a snob as I could act....I think it is starting to stick :P I mean,my new friends are saying I should lighten up and just find a girlfriend and enjoy myself....but,I still don't feel like I am ready, anyway, Although I found the warm smiles of South Auckland girls very inviting :) I believe that this will come naturally,she will come naturally :P It really made my day today,you are so right K smiling at strangers is such a great way to spread positive energy!!! hehe......I'm going places tomorrow,there is so much of New Zealand to explore and I am a little sad about idealic conditions that I have left unexplored in my paradise home FIJI! I made 2 new friends in my lodge, a very "lank" wacky South African guy I like to call Pat :) and a celebrity from Fiji...a popular radio anouncer on our hindi stations....she is hilarious and very adventurous....wants to take me and a couple of friends from school to a nightspot.lol...of cos....everything in its own time! I am settling in quite well and I am starting to gain some confidence.....in my abilities (no I don't have superpowers-although sometimes I wish I did...:P) I now believe that the seminar

I will be implementing a new secret area for my blog that will be hosted externally (on a different host from blogspot.1.google.com) and only subscribers/regular readers will have access to these "secret areas" this will be part of my
NZQA unit 6750.I have never had much interest in software engineering but this stuff is really tickling my fancy these days.I think I can be good at it...but I need time to develop my skills, and time is not something I have much of at the moment. I have a life outside of my studies and my spiritual development is also something that requires time and absolutely cannot be ignored.I am happy being single and I think I can enjoy not having someone adore me for a while......as for my love life..well,I don't particularly feel the need to be with someone at the moment(this is so strange for me!) I am usually a needy person,I think we all are at some level, but I do feel the need to connect with old acquaintences. I want to meet this girl I went to high school with, she went out with my friend and I had a thing for her friend...it was very strange back then...hahaha....well then, I best be off. If my eyes are to stay warm and friendly they have to close!

I leave with my highlights of the seminar and other pics:
Telecom NZ presentation, they have a major recruitment drive mostly for "gen-i" the infotech part of telecom.Great presentation!
The world is a pretty place from the top :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhushi! best eaten quietly :P
Gang signs are so in!!! :P uhhm....this is the "coconut crew" lol!I had heaps of fun...thanks people!
I reckon this guy is so cool!! when I first saw him, I thought he was a mime, but he never moved, so I thought maybe he is a statue...so if he is...he is doing a pretty good job...then I go over and put a dollar in his suitcase, then he moves smiles and gives me the "thumbs up" WOW! he is talented at standing still!!I can hear him singing "we shall not be moved" in his head :P
Goodnite! Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Boso... technically... that "girl" and i never went out lol

    just thought i'd set the record straight

    Fai'aksia! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. need I remind you that you did go out...uhm...SWIMMING!! lol...okay since you getting all technical now....CANCEL that....they never went out! fại'ak sea is phonemic spelling...sorry you started getting technical first!lol

    ReplyDelete