About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 5 July 2008

1000 views....yay! :P

1000 VIEWS
Its probably just accidental clickers but....I never expected 1000 views.....well,goes to show just how careless most people are with their mouse....lol!

hmmm...mostly American readers??? Hi'ya'll ;) .....perhaps they find the life of a Fiji born guy who has moved to New Zealand rather fascinating....well to all the Americans reading this....Happy Independence day (highlight between the coloured words to see your flag colours :) Thanks for reading....yes I write this today...but it is yesterday there! So technically the 4th of July....freaky huh?

Well I write this but I am not surprised, I don't use local expressions much and if I did, I explain them...most times....there are better local(by local I mean my home country local:) blogs out here with real LOCAL LINGO like "ga" "sa" and all those other fijinglish words....like Gonz :P check this blog for more Fiji flavour! http://failedparadise.blogspot.com/

Well for the intentional clickers/my wonderful readers,because you are all so special:) I will be having special features just for you all!



I just moved into my place in da city and it is sooooo quiet and lonely. I got so bored that I went out and explored a bit......and these are some things I found :)

Olympic training starts early for this dude....he has held that stance a little too long.....hmmm.....kinda looks like he is constipated...Need some help man?? :P

the Sky Tower...world famous for its pointy thing at the top!

Well,my first night in this place was quiet....but my morning was amazing!The hottie that looks after the lodge is very intriguing, however, I believe she is married or something,or so someone said. She had her jacket caught in the door when she came into my room :P

My refridgerator wasn't working so.....ahem, I decided to make a suggestion(not a complaint-she is waaaay to nice to complain to :P ) She let me in on a secret....that no other tenants know :D hehehehehe..its quite a nasty little secret that MAY send everyone(other tenants) screaming in a panic if they found out...although for me, it wasn't big news...coz I really didn't care...I just wanted my fridge to work :P

She came back and knocked so hard I got such a fright......then she gave me the good news....I would get a new fridge :D WOOOOHOOO! Shes the best ;)

Now I have my new fridge..I can now buy my OJ......not the black dude....the juice :P

Okay.......that'll be all for tonite.Nitey nite people :)





1 comment:

  1. so...what was that secret? :P

    And thanks for the plug :)

    ReplyDelete