About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 18 July 2008

Auckland Club...review NO STARS :(

TPN Forum

This event was hosted by the NZCS and was held at The Auckland Club a rather classy place...with nice paintings on the wall. The served red wine and Chardonnay along with Heinees! I really liked the speaker Sarah Rees (yep I make you famous missy! :)she was awesome....she gave some valuable insight to my software development assignment....it was very cool how she would pause in the middle of her presentation and blame her cold for not remembering her outline (I THINK THE IDEA IS JUST BRILLIANT SARAH ;) I may not have mastered the art of test team management but i think I will be able to master the art of getting away with not remembering your outline...thanks for the tip! lol....haha she is funny too...I'd definitely enjoy working with someone like her...anyway, ahem...yeah, the pics :


The famous ship that came to New Zealand....it so famous that I can't recall its name :P


Hey this woman looks really familiar!!! wasn't she the Queen of England once?? Wasn't she on American Idol??

The rich old foggies that used to run this place have their cartoons painted...cool beans!


I was tempted to play on this piano!! SOOOOO tempted...its a good think I wasn't feeling too crazy! :P


The seminar was held..uhm in that room....I just followed the sound of the wine glasses to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment