About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 25 June 2008

"sweet dreams are made of cheese :P"

Again with the weird dreams.....I went to bed last night after some dramatic turn of events that I will unravel later because it is ongoing and I will write about it after the fact. I woke up this morning with a very strange dream (which has been a usual thing for me here except I usually don’t remember)I dreamt that I went back home and I was at my favorite pizza place (Pizza King)where I usually get together with friends to have a few drinks. This time it was different,I had someone there to greet me -I met this girl before I left home to come here to NZ,my last night out with my friends and family and Although I had only met this girl once before, when we met on this particular night,I was a little tipsy and so I went over to say hi,then she hugged me and kissed me....right on the corner of my mouth (I was going for the cheeks :P) but I didn't realize I had been kissed until I got back to my cousins and found out that I had her saliva on my lips...kinda eeew but it was actually nice,yummy :P now that I think about it :P maybe coz the booze was working....lol Anyway,I got news from my friend that this girl was pregnant!!!
okay now back to my dream: SOOOOO! in my dream she was pregnant and she greeted me with so much emotion the way a wife does to a husband who comes home from the war (we'll get to the war later) Anyhoo,I greet her the same way and I'm somehow so happy to see her again....I feel like the baby is mine! (hmmm...now I am worried that kiss alone was enough to set off some chemical combustion in her body and impregnate her :P) She is a girl who likes to have fun....and she is very outgoing and we're both in the same field of work. She is an IT graduate and her job is more technical....how the hell do I know all this?? And why do I keep thinking about her and even dreaming about her….oh man! :P Maybe I really am the father of the child. Anyway back to my dream: she said it was a boy!! Her tummy was huge….I touched it..hehehe…that was fun :) -This dream is so freaky,that if I do find out it is a boy.....I'll definitely ask her to name him after me :)
well, anyway back to my dream...I meet her and then we start talking and stuff and she kisses me(on the cheek this time....thank you!) and says goodbye then my dream somehow ends up in the shower :Plol.....no ordinary shower,a temporary shower that had been setup in a world war setting....I wouldn't go to war in real life though but in my dream...there I am taking a shower in one of those tents like the ones in M*A*S*H and I get dressed in my soldier uniform complete with boots and everything except A GUN!! what the hell man? At least give me a gun! And everyone is screaming to me in Russian (I really don’t know how I can dream up a whole language!!)....I go out with all the other soldiers and they have guns-how unfair :( I'm on top of this valley and there is a ditch on the other side and a barbed wire fence separating the two sides....and it was dead silent....everyone is crawling and I wonder why...so I stand up-coz my elbows were killing me :P .....then I hear gunfire....and on my right there were a group of kids...right there in the middle of the this crossfire!I yell at them to come back (all the while laying low and hiding-great I'm a scaredy cat in this dream,why can't I be a hero when it matters the most??The kids make it back without a scratch even though the guys on the otherside (dressed with Nazi style suits-although,I somehow thought of them as Dutch)opened fire spraying perhaps thousands of bullets that miraculously managed NOT to hit any of the kids....and on my RUSSIAN side (yes I am Russian in this dream,unfortunately....which is much worse than being a scaredy cat :P) the other heroic looking soldier just a few feet away from me has he “Rambo” face on,and shouts "OPEN FIRE!!" in ENGLISH...which was surprising since he was Russian.
Confused???? don't be welcome to my dreamworld....hehe....Everyone charges through that barbed wire fence as if it was never there :P (without feeling any pain...yeah I joined them this time,following helplessly to my doom....coz I can't seem to get my hero on :P) the last thing I see is a mean dutch soldier…..shooting at me :(
I then wake up.....asking myself what the HELL was that??? from pregnant woman to war.... I have had crazy dreams before but this was really crazy, although I enjoyed it…the horror of war was nothing compared to the horror of finding out you fathered a baby! BTW…I know I didn’t sleep with her so I am safe…but it still scares me (hmmm….maybe that’s why I’m a scaredy cat in my dream??)

My analysis for this one is......
For the pregnant chic back home……I only just heard about her getting pregnant from a friend and because I was only with her that night before she found out, I guess that’s why I am dreaming the whole thing up. I am attracted to her outgoing personality and she is superfun :) but I don’t want to have her children…..lol
For the bathroom thing, I have been bathing in my sisters bathroom and she is always reminding me to close the shower curtains….maybe she is still reminding me in my dreams-“close the shower curtains or the world will see you in the bathroom :P….lol
For the fact of having no weapons…and the war scene, I think that is because I am in new territory, I need to conquer this place and establish myself in order to succeed in this new world. As for the fact of being Russian-my lecturer is a Russian, he sometimes speaks Russian to us and maybe that’s where I picked up the lingo….as for the enemy soldiers being Dutch….the word Dutch is one letter short of the word “Ditch”….this and the fact that I watched the Russians humiliate the Dutch soccer team….preventing them from making the finals this season…those sad orange players….I feel their pain. It is even worse to find out that the Russian coach is in fact Dutch….aww man…the treachery!
What can I learn from this dream???
1.Don’t let M***** kiss you unless you are sure she won’t get pregnant :P
2. CLOSE THE SHOWER CURTAINS! When you’re in the bathroom :P
3. Don’t ignore your friend when it is the 18th or else you’ll be thinking Dutch :P
Doei! Lol..

2 comments:

  1. I had to contain my laughter... reading about how you got... ahem... cough.. cough.. pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...you won't be laughing when the baby turns out to be a boy!lol....nah,its all just a dream :)

    ReplyDelete