About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 6 December 2007

"wisdom is proven by application"

A huge span of time has passed since I updated my blog. There were many reasons behind this but the main reason is ME. I wasn't as dedicated, as honest, as decent as I was when I started writing this blog.I have sabotaged my own progress.Circumstances in my life had changed and along with it...me :( I hoped that this change would be for the better....I hoped for progress but instead I was going backward and this fact discouraged me and made me lose sight of my goals to improve myself.Here I am with everything seemingly lost and wasted....trying again to put the pieces of my life back together. I am happier now and I am relieved because I know that certain things in my life need attention. I have neglected part of me that has contributed so much to my personality but in realizing this I also realize the importance of my spirituality.I need to keep trying to do what is right....but sometimes our consciences and our thinking and our reasoning is so warped that we cannot make good solid decisions.So for me there is only one way I know to get back a good conscience :)

Today, I also heard some wisdom from a total stranger and what got to me was the fact that it took a stranger to get through to me....what my family and my friends have been trying to tell me for such a long time! I am going back to my family and friends because today I realized just how much they love and care about me :)

Cheers to Z:)

No comments:

Post a Comment