About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 20 December 2007

"when I finally got my head together...my body fell apart"

it has been a hard struggle to alleviate the things that hinder my progress....I have got my act together slowly and I am getting better :) I miss my family. It's just me and my bro now...we're taking care of ourselves.....it feels alright.

With the festive mood in the air, I got a gift from one of my valued customers :D He said he appreciates the service.......He is a diplomat and he loves his job and people :) I think he is cool. Well there are many things that have been lagging behind but my workouts are still going...I've ripped myself a good set of abs...hehe.....it's all coming along so well :)

And my carrots.....there's still 1 or 2 left. I will let it grow until it can grow no more.....or I run out of veggies....lol

I have given myself a lot of thinking space....I have also made a new friend :) but I still stay close to my old ones. There is so much I want to do and I am glad to do it. Work is slow as people wind down for their Christmas break. The stores are so capitalizing on this holiday...I bought a water purifying kit yesterday, but I still think I will buy FIJI water...

Anyway this is my $129 bottle of Scotch.........haha I thought it was cheap until my brother told me...."bro, this thing is expensive"....he would know...he's the alco:P...perhaps I'll sell it to him? haha or maybe not...I wanna drink it...it will make me feel expensive...lol......or just drunk :P



No comments:

Post a Comment