About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 31 December 2007

"A new beginning"

Since Fiji is placed almost along the international date line, it means that I am one of the first people to see the new year :D

Every year I use resolutions to enhance or to prove myself. This year I have a few business goals....my ideas of expansion mostly.I commit myself to certain changes that will benefit me in some way. I haven't thought of anything but my spiritual health. My physical health hasn't been too good either. I still have a nasty cough and it refuses to go away. I still have some carrots in my garden and I have hope that my life will slowly piece together once I get back to basics.I still have this pain in my side.....but I will endure it as long as I know that my love is not lost! I am happy that I have become more committed to myself which is what I used to be.I still have a dark sadness that has settled over me but I'm slowly washing away the pain.....just like the rain that washes away the dirt on my window ...someone told me life is pain....I believe this to be a half truth. Life is pain but it can also be a beautiful thing :) I have experienced such beauty in my life and I have experienced so much love that I cannot believe that life is ALL pain and no gain....I gained so much from living....and I hope to gain a lot more in my life :) but I also like to share too :P

I'm looking at the publish button so I can hit it at exactly midnight.....that will make this one of the first posts, if not the first post this year :D

bloody hell my time zone was wrong :P oh well...nvm

No comments:

Post a Comment