About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 12 December 2007

"it is only the beginning"

I still feel a little unsteady but I have been hanging around my good friends :) that gives me comfort. Today is my Medical Examination and I am still sick with this cough thing. My mom pulled out the last of my carrots and she said there was nothing growing anyway :( Things just couldn't be worse for me but I keep a positive attitude...besides things can't get any worse, right? (usually does.....when you say that) anyhoo....I didn't only lose a dear friend I also lost a hero :( He was brave and he had the courage to tell the truth despite what it would cost him....little did he know, it would cost him his life! but he died a brave man and I admire him for that. He makes up for his past "selfishness" in full :)

Nathan....I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment