About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 13 December 2007

"some people say I'm superficial....but thats just on the surface"

Some idiot reported my youtube video so I had to change hosts. Anyway, I am not really a big fan of youtube....I am sad that Nathan is dead but I'm happy that I'm still alive.....I think? :P I have done a lot of working out lately...but my cough makes it hard to stand,just doing my lower abs because it helps with posture and "other things". I had no work yesterday(actually I had work but I didn't go...hehe) I will go and work on my friend C's computer.She hasn't got her data yet(apparently I have now become a data recovery expert of some sort to her...) I will do it, but it's not a priority. I thought I had no more carrots but I was wrong,there were some carrots that the monster didn't eat :P. I bought and awesome MONITOR!! :D A Mitsubishi/NEC Diamond Pro 2070SuperBright. It is soooooo humongus!! I love it to death.......awesome for video/photo/editing and artwork on illustrator and photoshop. OR just watching Heroes and Prison Break....oh and IT'S SOOOOOO BIG!! lol..........I am soooooo not used to having a monitor about the size of my TV! It's amazing.........okay here is a pic...my fingers are long...so that will indicate size...20 inches of pure viewing pleasure!!!!


it's just huge...and everything looks big....haha...I got it at an absolute steal :D under $200

1 comment: