About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 30 December 2007

"red meat is okay...but avoid blue-green meat"

My life and my progress has been halted by certain "developments" I believe I can get back on track but I know it will take a lot more effort to do so. I have been pondering my next few steps very carefully, it starts with an "ending" and a "new beginning" will follow it, the problem is.....the "ending" is dragging on like a woman getting dressed :P I have been unable to work on my new beginnings as yet but I figure I will just go ahead and wait for the ending later. This is not something easy, in fact it is one of the most complex situations since it involves emotions. Human emotion is one of the most complex entities on earth, I think.....it is human emotion that is responsible for the great things in the world but it is also human emotion that destroys most of the good things. I am just allowing myself to heal naturally and allowing time to pick up where I left off and to keep going, to endure all that life is throwing at me :) I feel good about myself for allowing "time" for others to respond to a situation. It is only fair. I do believe I can make a decent come back after this.....I am down but not out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment