About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 19 November 2007

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good argument"


I've had crappy days,weeks,months and even years.....but they'll be there for me...when the rain starts to pour.....they'll be there for me....like they've been there before.....yeah the people I call my friends:) and a very special friend has been with me throughout this time :) Well I am feeling better these days but now one of my friends is dealing with some heartbreak issues :( it seems like a season of heartbreak for my girlfriend(thats my friend who happens to be a girl..hehe) She has been a good friend to me and now I just feel I need to be there for her. The world throws at us so many things and we just love to catch the good stuff but we also get a lot of crap and bad things...we don't like but I guess we need to deal with it coz it makes us stronger people :)

Thats a pic of moms gerbera...so beautiful:) my carrots can be seen on the bottom right hand corner....well...there is only one or two remaining now :( but......with beautiful flowers like this....it's no wonder mom pulled my carrots out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment