About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 3 January 2008

"she said my name"

I called someone special yesterday,we spoke for an hour about many things.....it was the best conversation I've ever had :) but what really surprised me was that she said my name! her voice was very soft and caring. The sweetest thing I've ever heard! I always believed I deserved better people in my life as "close friends" but I didn't realize how true that was until yesterday. I also spoke to her twin :P it was the most beautiful thing in the world to be able to relate to what she believed which is EXACTLY what I believed and when she explained something I already seemed to know what it was that she was trying to say =) I hung up feeling very warm inside...maybe that was because it was warm in my room :P We've had so much heat in the city this week. I've had to walk around half naked in my home...Anyway things are looking up for me and I believe that I have many more things in my life to do and to be satisfied in doing! I have work today......those mean people never take it easy on me:P

No comments:

Post a Comment