About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 2 October 2007

"not out of the woods yet...."

I have been so busy lately, focussing my excess energy and time into helping my friends and saving up to see my sister :) I bought a new Hard Drive 250GB Serial ATA drive, to store my prison break episodes and my heroes :P this was the most comprehensive upgrade this year on my system....I accidentally wiped my boot drive :( lost all my pics.....including ones of blondie ;) I also lost some major data for my business.....it was a HUGE mess but I'm recovering what I can now......I still haven't got my travel stuff done, but a friend of mine told me I should do it quickly....so today I will be going to do my bookings. I am glad this drive is working so well, superfast :D and 250GB space is so much! I just hope my other hardware (which is about 3 years old) doesn't fail on me. Anyway, everything is happening so fast now for me, I have so many wonderful new people in my life :) and I am thankful for my old friends, they've stuck by me through my most difficult times :) I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. ah wiping your hd clean by accident happens to the best of us...including me ^_^

    Chin up dude, the 250g drive should keep you happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and i thought the freelancer45 title looked familiar ;)

    Thanx again for the pc repair! :D

    ReplyDelete