About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 16 October 2007

"be yourself...no one else wants the job"

I have been busy lately and there is much potential for growth in my business (according to my friend/accountant;)....but I don't want to make a great expansion....great expansions come at great cost :S I want to make good decisions but good decisions often need good reasoning and lots of good advice.We all can get easily misguided by people who may seem wise.I have to consider so many things before I make any serious moves for expansion.I am quite happy with what I have now and I am in my comfort zone.....I do take risks, but only calculated risks :P I have found something special, a person I can be myself around.....and feel so relaxed with :D I am glad I have such a close friend! Anyway, my gardening has been pushed to the background....but I had a dream about my carrots last night...freeaky! I was there with my friends wife(I know this seems strange but we were all friends until he broke the rule we had and married another one of our friends..we were pretty close) she is still fun to be around. So there I was in a FIELD of carrots.I started pulling my carrots out and they were so tiny....feelings of disappointment filled my soul :( I was truly disheartened....but then I had an idea to transplant them...so away we went transplanting the carrots...hmm...could this be a way that plants communicate with their owners? CARROTS: please Fila...transplant us! we need to be moved...we need more space..your moms flowers are suffocating us....hurry, or else we will shrink and become so tiny, it would make you cry!:P FILA: okay little fellas, lets put you somewhere free :) GO the carrots! YAY!! haha so ends the story of the farmer boy and his silly little carrots :P will update soon with pics if I do decide to do the transplant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment