About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 3 October 2007

"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly"

I had a full day yesterday, worked my crazy behind off.....had 2 appointments at very close intervals...so close that I had to cancel the first one, one BIG email issue, and lunch with LN....had to meet a girl too(my ex-close friend :P) then had to see my brother coz I had a friend working for their company.....she was lonely without me...haha no, she just wanted me to be around coz she is new in that place...and I knew everyone(I already did introductions, what more do you want? :P) but, if I had not been busy I would have stayed with her :) get my travel stuff done.....it was so chaotic in my mind yesterday...I need a secretary :P but it is dangerous, statistics show that most bosses end up in office relationships (or affairs) with their secretaries...lol. Lets put that idea in the "not gonna work for me" basket! Anyway, there is nothing a secretary can do that I can't....right? hmmmmm....okay maybe I could go with a male secretary.....eeeeeww no way! The thought of all the male secretaries I know just flashed before my eyes....and it is NOT a pretty sight :P there is a voice inside me at this point thats screaming..."YOU CAN DO IT!" and I'm like.....nah, I can't even organize a meal...yes, unfortunately, I can't cook,even if I were starving...mom always said. There is food all around you and you're starving? haha.....I would die in a world of food if it's not cooked :P that's why I have new found respect for raw vegetables :D haha....cheers WILSON :P you're welcome.....keep your PC safe from dust monsters and get yourself that UPS system man,regards to the Mrs and the little cutie :)

1 comment: