About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 31 October 2007

"Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?"

Maybe it's a sign? :P

On Friday in the middle of my mad rush to make a living...and to get some food, I came across a sign...it really stood out and I had such a dream when I saw it :) anyway, I took a pic but I soon forgot about it....I haven't been updating my life...I feel like I'm falling behind on everything and the world is whizzing past me :( Today was a delightful day though, I met someone "unexpected" :) actually, she met me :) I was called in to sort out some email issues but I rushed to get to hospital this morning so I didn't have...bf, so I popped into my favorite fast food joint...to visit my uncle Ronnie again, ordered a bf meal and sat down to eat....I was halfway through my ELT burger when I felt someone touch my right arm...it was a familiar warm touch...ahem:P I turned to see M :) she still looks great! I hadn't seen her in ages....she is now busy with work...as one of the graphic artists for our local daily. She seemed so "vibrant" and "carefree" as usual :) She asked me for a few things to do with her computer....so it seems like I have more worked lined up for me!..uhm...yay.....I have to negotiate a good ISP package for another customer of mine....many things to do....so little time...I expect everything to run......yeah...just run...I don't expect anything to run smoothly...but somedays...it can be happen!...lol




bf: breakfast
ELT: Egg Lettuce Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment