About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 15 October 2007

"......................"

I've been very happily going along with my life....just "free falling" my way through....I have had bad days but I just keep moving coz...every day has it's own worries,so I just worry about each day, and consider my goals for my future...a balanced view of life makes me happy :) I am working out a lot more...Yeah Silvie...I get tense sometimes :P I am usually a happy camper though....I have made so many new friends and got to know a few old friends:) I got an email from my Aunt, she is in Hawaii...asking for my Dad's email addy...she was so happy to receive a reply from me :) I am very focussed now....I have been working really hard, trying to solve some of the most mind-boggling IT problems around. I had to call the Techies at www.kidanet.com.fj their email server was down and it affected most of my customers...you won't believe how frustrating it is to be unable to help them since it was an ISP problem...I called the ISP and liased with them...they need backup servers for mission critical email systems...the other option is to host my own email server for my customers...I always strive to take care of them! I love working with some of my customers...even on a personal level, they are good people....I would work for free...coz I love my job..but nothing in this world is free :( If the world was run in LOVE currency, it would be a much better place :D

No comments:

Post a Comment