About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 14 October 2007

"The future is a myth created by insurance salesmen!"

The future is something I am deeply concerned about, not just my future but those I care about....my brothers future looks pretty grim, and I want to help him make good decisions...like some of my friends he has a different attitude towards his future...my future is full of hope as I keep working on myself, trying to improve every aspect of my life.....and my personality. It is certainly not easy but I keep trying :) true, I can never become perfect :P but I will bloody well try! lol....I had been going out on "dates" as someone liked to call it, with girls I am close to....they are good company, funny :P but I realize that I don't really enjoy being around people who don't respect my views and don't have the same outlook on life as I do. I did not choose my companions too well....but I only realized this later on.Then there are my really good buddies :) they're the best....I enjoy their company because they understand my values,and my standards. It is true that they do not share my values or standards but I am glad that they respect them :) I have been working out, exercising my core (abdominal muscles) with great results I must say....it makes me want to work harder :P but I only exercise to relieve a certain tension....and to take a break from the crazy world that surrounds me. I want to try doing walks, either in the morning or afternoon..there are so many people who do that here.....It's a great way to meet people :D but I just don't have the energy for that :( not in the afternoon at least....I haven't had time for my language stuff....just the Norwegian language..which I only learn when my I chat with my Norwegian friend...pressure helps people to learn :P hahaha....let me rephrase..."pressure helps lazy people to work hard" :D that's an original Fila quote :)


PS: Carrots still growing! w00t!

1 comment: