About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 6 November 2007

"I'm not overweight, I'm chocolate enriched "

I had the biggest headache EVER! yesterday.....it hurt so bad I had to stay in bed...to deal with the pain:( It was sooo sudden that I had planned and made arrangements to be at work at 9:30am but......at around 9am I started feeling a knife in my head....it hurt like hell.....but me, being a man :P I just brushed it off...yeah RIGHT! it turned me into a wuss :P lol.....I was immobilized by this nuisance...I couldn't work, I couldn't even chat to my friends :( I was stuck at home so...>I didn't meet M......I am feeling a bit better today....I went to see a doctor :P and this is my sick sheet:)
yep...thats my doctor...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment