About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 27 January 2008

"Living can take years off your life"



I was supposed to watch a movie yesterday but instead I chose not to. My friends ended up visiting me instead and since I live close to the seashore, we decided to take a walk and I took my camera with me....hehe :) I always wanted to take sunset pics but I needed someone who was just as good with photography to take my pic. On our way we talked about many things, but when we got there all we could talk about was the beauty of the sun going down on such a wonderful afternoon :) If only you were there :P I think that there are more beautiful things in life but this was by far one of the most beautiful and relaxing scenes ever! We had so much fun people were watching us as we posed for our sunset pics :) There was quite a fair bit of activity along the seawall which really was interesting to see. We had some people fishing, lots of women jogging...hehe :P lots of men jogging too :( lol. People taking their dogs for a walk, dogs taking their people for a walk....haha It was just awesome! We plan to get out and do it again soon. I don't regret not going to the movies......I watched something better :)

Life is not an easy thing and someone once said "Dying is the easy part, living.....thats the hard part" I think that just being alive for a certain number of years (example 24:P) doesn't make life any easier.....but if we don't try to live our life in the best way possible, and try to make good decisions....constantly, we can end up with problems. But yeah, everyone has problems...(topic came up when we were hanging out) so it is not to say that we will not have problems but we will have fewer problems if we make smart choices. It's not always easy to do that. The pics are so cool :) check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really awesome photos. I was trying to decide which one is my favourite but they are both awesome. (Note to self: find another word apart from awesome!)

    ReplyDelete