About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 25 January 2008

"If you're ignorant, at least you're constantly surprised"

I took the day off today to spend time with my friends and to think. I think too much :P according to a few people who know me very well. I do enjoy thinking because I believe it is a wonderful facet of life. I have been exposed to a lot of viewpoints and a lot more opinions that it really helps me to see what many people are like. I have studied myself and my life in an attempt to be the best I can be :) I have had wonderful support from my friends. I got a call today from my cousin in New Zealand! WOW! :) she just called to say hi.....I was happy to hear her voice. I've never met that part of my family because we live in different parts of the world. I believe that my life is only beginning at 24 :) I turned 24 only 3 days ago and I do feel old and grey :P but I manage....hehe....I realize a change in my life and I want to turn all the mishaps into good things and try and fix the things that are not good. I think that I have been taking the fall for many things that are not my fault. Life isn't fair and it's too bad that we get dealt with bad cards but we do what we can to LIVE. I got to see many things better today....my life has indeed changed in ONE year of living and so much has happened to me to make me OLD :) yes I consider myself old at 24 years....but I still have a long way to live ;) I am happy that my life is enriched with wonderful friends and my loving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment