About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 28 June 2007

still stuck :(

I got my injection yesterday, it was a real pain in the a** :P literally! hehe....I also weighed myself yesterday and I was still the same weight :( 68K I think it is because I am still under emotional stress...I sure hope this will go away soon and I can reach my former ideal weight of 74K anyway, I got another message from Kathy and this time she asks me a few questions that she already knows the answer to....but for the sake of getting over this, I did not answer. I am sorry that I cannot be there for her like I used to, but I think that after the worst is over...she will be fine. I feel so crushed with each message but, I am determined to do what I have decided to do. I feel so empty physically but emotionally,I have the support of my friends and family to help me get through this and my work to keep me busy.I only hope that she finds comfort in this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment