About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

I am a Work In Progress :)

This blog is about my personal life and my attempts to be a better person. My goals, my dreams and my plans. I consider myself to be a "work in progress" (WIP) hence my title. In life we have many difficult decisions to make and I will write about them here. I have made progress until this point in time and I will write, when I can, on this page. I will share some of my thoughts and feelings, this is meant for someone special that I care about very much and I have done this NOT only for myself but for others to see how I am doing in this little thing called life :) I will also express myself lyrically. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment