About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

I wish it would rain :'(

Sunshine,blue skies,please go away...my love has found another, and with her went my future
And day after day I stay locked up in my room :(
I know to you it might sound strange but I wish that it would rain
wash away the sorrow and pain

It hurts so badly I wanna stay outside
Coz everyone knows that I'm not supposed to cry
I've got to cry coz crying eases my pain
All this hurt I feel inside words can't even explain
I just wish it would rain, wash away this pain

The anguish of my distant pain thrust against my window pane
My heart searches the skies desperately for rain
If I can hide my tear drops no one would ever know
That I'm crying, crying each time I walk out the door

Everytime I look up to the skies, what do I see?
The raindrops from the heavens they're falling down on me
what do I have to do to end this crazy mess and pain
The hurt and memories they're still driving me insane
God tell me,what I have to do to make it right
Stop this heartache this struggle and this strife
I wish it would rain especially tonight
Let me feel the teardrops gushing down my eyes
Can you please just let it rain
wash away my tears and pain.....

Dedicated to the source of my pain and tears :(

No comments:

Post a Comment