About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 26 June 2007

another journey begins!

I got a message from Kathy and it made me feel so sad...but I knew not to reply....if she was ever going to get over me, and if I am going to move on,this is what I needed to do....It doesn't hurt as much now because I have filled the void in my life with God and my dear friends...and because I am keeping myself busy. I am feeling happy about my progress and I have to put some goals up and then make a positive move towards attaining them! Emotionally, I am still not in a good state to make any goals,but I will put up some ideas and some thoughts on how I plan to fulfill certain objectives I have in mind.....er...uhm...tomorrow :P
I definitely need to work on my procrastination...it is a major weakness I hope to eradicate completely! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment