About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 21 January 2009

"the young know the rules, the old know the exceptions"

I'm a little older now, hopefully, thats means more wisdom....I had been laying low, dreaming, thinking and searching for something new and enchanting to captivate me and keep me sufficiently motivated....to live :) I managed to find such a wonder in someone that I have known for a while....I believe that humans are beautiful creatures...

We have the ability to :
1 be courageous under oppression.
2 find love in the face of all obstacles
3 feel joy despite the most unfavorable conditions plague us.
4 experience peace when the entire world seems to be at war,
5 be patient despite the timer placed on our fragile lives
6 show kindness when it doesn't serve us to do so
7 be good :)
8 be faithful until death do us part 

I personally feel that we are capable of great things.....it is only that we decide to NOT to be our best..hence my quest for self improvement...it isn't an easy one but I always try to do my best....some may see this as some sort of superiority complex....which is totally wrong, I just wanna be the best I can be :D and my personal best may not be anyone else's 

I enjoy what I do and I find that I can do it well...with a little help from my friends that is :) well, at least from the ones who support me :P

I did this test and I found out that I am a Michael lol 




OLAY! hope that is a spanish word :P

No comments:

Post a Comment