About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 5 November 2008

how to fall in love with someone even more...in 4 days...yes there is more :P

Well,first off I would like to say sorry to sketches....I will add your subscription on your new email :) no, this isn't spam.....I miss you....but yeah I did something crazy....I gave her my blog address....so I know that my lovely panda is reading this ;) hi...you...uhm....friend :P

Back to my delayed coverage.....on our 4th day of KNOWING each other....I knew I had to see her....and she knew that she had to see me...or else..uhm...we'd die..yep, we'd just fall apart and stop living....maybe not literally but at least metaphorically :P I had been dreaming and wishing for this moment since.....I told her I loved her....so I call this one...hmm I'm kinda torn between 2 titles...
When our worlds collide : A journey into the unknown mysteries inside us ( in simple terms...what happens when we see each other :P) and be careful what you wish for...hmmm...okay the better bet is....drum roll :P

Be careful what you wish for:

Our forth day was perhaps the most exciting physically for both of us,or maybe just one of us...ME :P hmmm..no way, she felt it too! I know it,anyway, I talk to her then I text her the usual "I love you" and THEN I just write "cya" instead of bye or talk to you later or whatever.....so that really made me think....coz I didn't really mean to txt that,it just happened and I didn't even give much thought to it...>I wasn't even thinking I would go to see her....BUT!!! lol I went :D 

I couldn't contain such excitement inside me, I just knew I had to see her......so there I were :P I mean I was......just thinking about going up to Albany...a place that is stranger to me than mars.....or venus for that matter, I had this deep feeling inside me telling me that I had to go and that I had to see her,hold her,kiss her and be with her.....call it whatever it is you want to...but I had this feeling inside of me...I was intoxicated by her love..it made me sooo crazy :) I loved every moment of not knowing what to do next...every moment of not being able to predict the future...to have no clue what would happen next :)

A really good friend of mine offered to help me get to the right place :) thanks AZ....we left after class.....took the bus, this is where he gave me advice and told me about how women here in New Zealand are ;) its a total generalization and I never liked how people classified other people...although it was a natural thing to do, I just don't believe that what he said was true about almost all the women here.......while he did admit that the women here are well formed ;) physically, they are naturally beautiful and they have beautiful,great looking bodies....wonderfully shaped breasts....and lovely behinds, I didn't want to pay too much attention to the physical,since it is a shallow way to look at women. Anyway, I always believed that personality was more important than anything else.....I still do, but how the men are here....just makes me lose heart :( 

They guys here (this is MY generalization..lol) don't appreciate the women as much as they deserve to be appreciated, I think they are like that because there are so many beautiful women in New Zealand....so they tend to just move on.....and they're always looking for something better- an attitude that is very catchy....I feel it too, but I choose to be a decent guy. I know I always have a choice and so I try to make the right choice. I recently had my friend go through a really heartbreaking situation and he called me in the middle of the night....hey man, LN hang in there brass.....you'll pull through. We all have our issues......my issues seem to be as thin as tissues (copyright T-bag :P) I am really enjoying the ride with my current "friend" I feel so close to her and yet so far......she is a wonderful person and I truly do love her with all my heart but I know that she is still so young and she wants to grow up....and she needs to grow up.....my friend has a similar situation,however he is choosing to deal with it in a different way. 

Well, for all the 5 people who are just dying to know what happened on our forth night.....let me continue.....I went down to her store.....her workplace.....I found it, out of the many stores in that mall....I narrowed things down...like the stalker that I am inside..lol :P I walked to the door of the Jeans West and there was this beautiful woman standing at the counter.....I really thought she wasn't her, so I looked around to see if there was anyone else around.......I looked to the back where the changing rooms and then I saw her smile......so uhm...becoz i wasn't sure I smiled back and just hoped that she was the Ayla-Jane I had been craving so much! :) she was....she smiled and walked up to me....and hugged me...it was such an overwhelming feeling, but as a guy, I couldn't give that away :P so I sorta did that, weird hug....by tapping her back.....and rolling my eyes.....and looking around at all the people at the store who had stopped to watch our spectacle :P I felt a little embarrassed but totally happy.....I knew this woman so much that I didn't even hesitate to hold her and feel her body against mine....oh it was sooo good ;) we held on to each other a little longer than we should have....but I felt her hands exploring my body in a very sexual way, that was a little unsettling for me coz I am not used to girls doing that to me but I let it happen coz its her! :P

She was all over the place, I could sense that she didn't have much control over herself becoz I was around...she was so smiley and I had tried so hard to contain my smiley faces......I just was a typical macho macho man :P that was a silly thing for me to do but it was just a natural guy mechanism. She came over to me and pretended to show me some jeans for guys.....although we both knew I wasn't interested in the jeans on the shelf...I was more interested in her short black skirt.....she looked so glamorous and so hot! mmmm....I still have that memory of her playing over and over in my crazy head!....she took me to the changing rooms in the back to show me this bag (which I had pretended to be interested in :P) we wanted to kiss each other so much...it became such an obvious notion....people could just see the love and desire in our eyes, how we looked at each other :) she sat me down in the back and looked straight into my eyes......it made me feel nervous and shy....so I started looking at everything else but her beautiful eyes :) I noticed how she licked her lips and she kept saying.....so and paused briefly and then smiling, she would look deep into my eyes......and I could see how high she was........that made me even higher....we were so absorbed in each other.....her tongue kept rubbing her lips, as if to keep them glossed with her anticipation...I loved how they shined and seemingly asked for my lips to touch hers....but when I lean in towards her she stops me with a finger on my lips *(this was hot too....lol ) I stop and she looks behind me...so I turn to see what she is looking at, it is an elderly woman that walked in to change....so I get embarrassed and I just act all casual....but she didn't seem at all unsettled by this woman....she just keeps saying "not here" and I agree, although I would love to have a hot makeout session with her in a "changing room" mmmm...the idea was so hot but we both knew it was not how we wanted our first kiss......so we didn't...but we kept thinking about it...I left her to get back to work and she said for me to wait up for her......and I really felt that I should just go home coz I was a looong way from home but i was sooo happy with my installation stations....I was happy as a guy could be, by I couldn't help but think how it was for my friends and family and friend family back home...kisses...x I'm cool now, but if you wanna know what this is all about msg me....kisses.xxxxx

lol....i "coma'd" writing the above stuff...just fell asleep.....too much tequilla will killya :P I can't believe how I don't miss my family as much as I thought I would....which is so weird, coz I always thought I'd be a homesick puppy.....but hey, everything happens for a reason :) Our first kiss was at BK lol.....and it was the most incredible feeling ever.....it was just a moment that had to happen the way it happened.....we were talking about how we'd have different levels or steps of knowing each other and I said that step 3 would be....us,finally showing our love to each other physically.....so she asked me in the most innocent way (although she already knew :P) "sooo...uhm...whats step 2??? I stepped 2'd her so good after that ;) ..lol my eyes were open when I was kissing her coz I was more afraid of BK staff...lol but I still felt all her emotion in one kiss....she expressed so much desire and so much love and pleasure with just one kiss....then she wanted more but I was....shy! I didn't like being in public......and she just couldn't care less...I loved how much she wanted me.....no other woman in my life has ever wanted me so much :) but I didn't really want her because she wanted me (I am a weirdo....lol) and I think she could sense and it made her want me even more.....soooo.....she moved over to my seat and it was awkward coz she was beside me.....and I was still acting all shy..lol, then, she gets on top of me sits on my lap and faces me.......this was hott!! we make out like 2 crazy people....crazy for each other ;)

We also spend time talking....so it wasn't all about kissing that night,I loved her personality......she was such a deep thinker, just like me :) she is very smart, very funny...."crack up" her favorite funny phrase....from the way she kissed me I knew she was a sensual person...we keep talking and then she says the we are gonna break up.....I know that at some point in our relationship I will break up with this very intense and amazing woman.....but I also knew that we would find each other again.....what we have goes beyond any "love" that ANYONE has ever felt! but that made it dangerous....I get all nervous coz BK is sooo well lit...lol,even though I enjoyed kissing her so much.....a little voice in my head was saying-"what if someone sees us?" She felt this so she asked me if I wanted to go outside.....smooth :P we then went "some place quiet" more private.....so we could make out better....lol and TALK of cos....we love talking too.....we walk outside holding each other.....it was the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt.....I found her so intoxicating,so contagious,so lovable....so delicious.....I just couldn't snap out of my wonderworld!!! ^__^ 

We walked and talked until we got to a bus stop (yes our bus stop love has certainly flourished :P) We sat down and talked about how strange it was that we were sitting at the bus stop......

and thats all I'm writing today..coz I am tired...but I will continue when I have time....

my spanish word for today is parada de autobús :)



No comments:

Post a Comment