About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

How to fall in love with someone in 3 days!! Part 3

I went for my interview today!!WOOOHOOO!! nailed it! I was all dressed up and very excited..had this funny feeling in my tummy......hmm..no it wasn't butterflies like I thought..lol...it turned out to be some bad chicken I had last nite :P Oh well, I was late and so instead of being interviewed by the technical guy I was interviewed by the manager of the company...and it went so well, he said I have the right attitude...and he showed me around the office already...I got to check out the products and learn more about the company Hi-tech Supplies. I had a great time talking to the big boss man :P I really felt relaxed....I was cooler than I thought I'd be...not much nerves..just bad chicken..lol

I also had a good day with diwali sweets in the morning.....I am super happy these days..just floating on my little invisible cloud! :D

Anyhoo, my part 3, I called Ayla-Jane to confirm some details and we confirmed them all night....lol so much to talk about but yeah, she suggested I call this post "love drunk" but I think I wasn't love drunk until I saw her on the 4th day.....when she took me home ;)

I'm calling this one.....

I KNOW!!!..

Our second day started just as she finished work....she'd send me a text message letting me know that she has finished work and I'd call her back and we start talking straight away....we talk and talk this time more about ourselves....small details about our past, present and possible future (together) I felt so intense that night......we both got really into our moments, we read into our "not kissing" we knew that it would have changed things....which is true, if I had kissed her at the mall it would have really changed the outcome of our situation. We knew each others thoughts so well by now...almost everything I said,she KNEW and almost everything she said...I already knew..it was sooooo freaky and yet so wonderful to be on the exact same page...on the same level mentally and spiritually and emotionally. She was the first girl to make me cry from deep down inside me! I don't remember how it all started but we just said a moment where we KNEW how we felt....and she just started crying...and I started crying with her and I remember saying I love you!! then she said "I love you!"......and then we both let all that emotion out through the tears that were pouring out of our eyes....I felt her tears, I felt her emotion....and then she just said "God,I'm so glad you didn't tell me through text (sms)!! LOL...then we both stopped crying and burst out laughing!! it was such and LOL moment :D and we were still crying....So freakishly insane and yet so wonderfully amazing!! and I tell her how amazing it feels and she says "I KNOW" and the rest of the night we keep talking until we get tired and I kiss her goodnite over the phone and she falls asleep :) 

And, this is the rushed version.....coz I'm really tired now, its after 11pm.....time to catch some good z's!

Cheers...thanks for reading and I lost 1 subscriber today :( sorry about that sketch......for whatever reason, I would understand. Thanks for reading anyway...cheers :)


4 comments:

  1. thanx for understanding, and dont email that one(sorry for nagging) lol. i know you know who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...thanks I won't...take care,hope your friend/guy turns out to be more than a friend..
    Miss me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the next entry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah sorry about that...haven't found much time to write..x

    ReplyDelete