About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 17 June 2008

"Deceit is not Jamaican for "the chair" :P

Injection time


I got a freaky surprise today when I went to get my injection. There was a young girl or should I say woman, who had some sort of freak allergy to antibiotics that was administered to her while she was in the next room.I was waiting for my injection and I sorta got a peek (sorry pulling out my camera and snapping up shots at this time is too paparazzi for me...:P) and I saw the whole pregnant woman kit, you know legs spread, and sheet over the front area, yeah...and so I thought she was pregnant and but I found out I was very wrong when I overheard the nurse say loudly "yes we need an ambulance, she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics.....she needs to get that Gonorrhea treated right away." OOooopS there goes patient confidentiality :P I was shocked and scared coz it was like a scene from ER or Grey's Anatomy, GO GO GO! the ambulance made it in record time 8minutes, on a priority level of 1(at least thats what I overheard) She was so young and she was beautiful...I just breathed a sigh of relief and hoped that she'd be okay. I also started thinking of how this is probably happening with many more young teens who are screwing around. A google search gave me some insight on Neisseria gonorrhœae the pretty little lady's newfound bodily pest-the bacteria that causes the condition. It is soooo icky! so for guys reading this...if your nut sacks are swollen...you probably got the Gonz! :O See a doctor ASAP!




I don't have any reason to worry about having Gonorrhea but I did feel her regret...one night of fun and this is what she gets...at that very moment, all I could hear was my mothers advice.....I thank her so much for keeping me safe all this years.

Death to the pussy!


I found saw this dead cat on my way up the overhead pass at the train station....it freaked the hell out of me so much that I decided to take a closer look.

It was so eerie just lying there......with so much sadness in its dead eyes..yes, dead things can still portray feeling and personality....

This was probably his nineth life :( poor pussy cat! Gatita.....Cato?

Cats ya laters! :P


2 comments:

  1. is it co-incidence that you have death to the pussy right under gonorrhea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    Gotta love the fijian magic of shortening words...Gonz! :P

    ReplyDelete