About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 26 October 2008

How to fall in love with someone in 3 days!! Part 2

Thanks for the comments guys...and uhm..anonymous...girl ;) lol....I got a call from my old boss (great guy!) he wanted me to come back and work with him..I mean FOR him...he really respects me and trusts me. I don't think I could ever feel so comfortable and secure working for anyone else. I've been so happy lately even though things haven't really gone the way that I've planned...my week has been full of wonderful little things that adds up to make my life so crappy but beautiful at the same time :) you just gotta love your crappy life! lol

Here is the day 2 part...I'm calling it-

The things that matter:

I don't usually ask for phone numbers but yeah....I do realize that once you HAVE a hot girls' phone number...uhm YOU CALL IT! lol...I was nervous about calling this woman that has by now, entered every good part of my my mind! I call her to hear her now very familiar voice...it gave me comfort and pleasure just to hear her breathe.....but of cos, I tried to hide my excitement by acting like this was an everyday thing....yep yep, I meet hot girls at the bus stop,take them to work,get their number and call them...everyday..lol! I wish :P
Well, there we were still talking about how we met! How everything in our lives were just going wrong,how we felt we were just falling apart....how we were just looking for something deeper,something more fulfilling....something that can make us happy.....We sort of skipped the small talk....at this point I didn't even know her second name....coz I didn't even feel that it mattered. I found out her age....she is 17 years old (freaked me out a bit) yeah, I'm going out with a 17 year old....MOM! yeah, I'd totally break my poor mom's heart if I told her about Ayla-Janes age! But, did I care? nope...that was the dangerous thing with how we felt about each other, NOTHING ELSE SEEMED TO MATTER! -this....to me,seems a little nuts! I always care...I always pay attention to the people around me...hmm...Anyway,we talked about our crazy one-in-a-million collision with each other, how I only just moved back in with my sister and I usually just walk to school and I wouldn't be in the city if not for that fact and how she was just assigned to work at the Saint Lukes Mall only that day! how we found each other, what our ideals were in terms of a partner. Then we start really KNOWING each other, we talk about things and we realize we know that we both feel the exact same thing about whatever we talked about. We talked about each other and we just knew we loved each other.....then I just told her, that I wanted to kiss her back at the mall, and she said she knew and she wanted me to kiss her too! :D that was the most amazing thing to hear.....I felt relief and such crazy butterflies! I asked her if she trusted me and she said YES and she asked me the same and I said YES (sounds like a wedding to me :P) then the rest was a blur and I just knew I found my soulmate....the one person in the world that really gets ME! and I know that I get her too....we just click....we click,snap and lock-trademark..lol :)
I felt that feeling you get when you meet an old friend that you  haven't seen in ages! I felt like I've known her all my life....but at the same time, I was scared at how this was all going.....by the way, while this was happening I had no real sense of time....I spoke to her until late into the night then we said that we had to go (again...that was bullshit,we could talk forever!...and a day :) we talked about things that made us feel happy and things that made us feel insecure...it was like a deeper level of the first day we met. We fell asleep..I think she went out first...but yeah, we left our phones on and fell asleep....I was awakened by her alarm in the morning :) I would have loved to spend a night just sleeping with her.....I was wishing for this so much! I felt such a need to be with her that I was thinking of the many ways to get to Albany. She woke up and said: hi babe! :) it was the sweetest most delicious thing I've ever heard.......what a way to start your day :) She got ready for work......did her makeup, did her hair -put me on speaker..lol got dressed......I just felt so connected to her, I felt so great with her....she made me feel on top of the world!

I talked to her as she walked to work......then she said again..I really have to go.....then she was late to work again...silly gal :P 

Everything happened so fast....I'm a little hazy on the details...I'll need to talk to her and find out.....she writes too...so I hope she wrote something....coz I was too high on life to remember the details..lol 

anyway these pics are from my great week in Auckland City :)

This guy was sooo cool :) he was like a statue and he played the part so well :) I didn't have much cash on me though....but i gave him all the coins I had :) he deserves it...
Shiver me timbers! lol...he had an ipod playing piraty music.....loved it :)
This was a rare sight...a white pidgeon....maybe he flew into some white paint?? hmm...I just thought this isn't something you'd see everyday...so here is whitey for ya ;)
Auckland City is really beautiful.......it makes me feel so small though :P

* I may need to confirm some of the details in my story with her....so uhm...yeah for the above story...it was something like that :P

1 comment:

  1. i demand you take my pics down... Now! Arrrrrrrrrrr!

    :P

    ReplyDelete