About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 21 May 2008

"have you ever seen the train?"




I'm at the train station.....just thinking about a dream I had one morning.....a very freakishly familiar dream with someone I used to know very well....she was a true friend,she tried to be there for me....in every way but...yet she was never really there....I called her just as my dream ended and then......she said that she didn't want to be my friend anymore.....because some guy said she shouldn't be. I just feel that she is just making excuses.....if she doesn't wanna know me, she should just say so! Duh!......I can take the truth.....anyway, I remember my friend because she has taught me so much :) I consider myself to be quite successful with my goals here....I am top of my class and I have been asked to participate in a senior studenst project! ooooooh how exciting :P I was thinking about our times together....




I think that I have learned a lot from other people in my life....so I dedicate this entry to Mrs SCV :P Thank you for being YOU :)




gracias mucho grande, guapa amiga :P yeah uhm...my Spanish needs some work :P


5 comments:

  1. i didnt say i dont wanna be your friend anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I am really curious about one thing, of course if I'm not asking too much could you please share with us where you grew up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Friskybrains :P I was born on the main island of Fiji in the capital city of Suva...I grew up there but my parents are originally from a tiny island North West of Fiji called "Rotuma" google it...when I say tiny, I mean tiny lol Thanks for asking and no, you weren't asking for too much.I working mainly on my other site www.advancedhugging.com but I will post again here soon :)

      Delete