About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 19 May 2008

"An evening with the IT industry in New Zealand"




I had to meet up with my friend M for business. I was delivering her order of tshirts and we planned to meet at the train station. I got wireless access from the station which was pretty easy...and reasonably cheap coz you pay for data usage and not time.Ten cents per MB. I had a chat with friends back home then I met M and we started talking about how cool the tees were :) THEY ARE COOL! THANKS ALLEN!!!
I am proud to sell these tees here and there has been growing interest from my classmates and friends. Anyway I met M and she said that she had to meet her cousin so, I met her cuz and then we all went on "the free bus" coolstuff! its a bus.....thats free :PAnyway,I saw all the beautiful cityscape and then I got to Auckland Uni...and it is just a marvel of design! I'm writing this from inside the student lounge...hehe,this place is awesome and their student lounge is cool. Students can just sit around and "discuss" stuff...lol. Yeah,uhm....as a student I was discussing how my mouse works with the girls.lol:)Today is a special event that is organized by the NZCS which will be held in Auckland University.
They had to leave but I'm still here finishing up some stuff...uhm....coz I'm a student here :P

1 comment: