About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 23 May 2008

"the good thing about being smart is that I know stuff"

I set up my new website...which is temporary for now....but I hope to get some hits and maybe a few donations.....so check it out :)

www.fijimade.com

I have completed my written asessment:) and it happened to be so good that I was asked by my lecturer to work on a paper for the GMR2008 conference but I haven't had much time to think about things like that...or even about getting myself some more new lady friends :P

I miss my old friends from home, I call them up once in a while....just to say hi :) I find myself missing home so much when I'm alone....but hey, this is my new life and I should enjoy it :)

I had fun on the train yesterday, ended up catching the wrong train...LOLZ.....I'm considering getting a new bebo account :O Yep, thats right...bebo! I never liked it but...all my friends are just demanding that I get a page......so *ahem* I think....I'll think about it some more....over a few drinks maybe :P

This is Mr. Smartypants....OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment