About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 8 July 2007

"Life is a jigsaw puzzle......without the picture on the box"

Another beautiful day and I am happy that Kathy is happy and on holiday, I miss her though but I think this is good for me.....to stop crying and be a man! haha....well I am still sad, it feels like she is leaving me...but I am happy because she may meet someone :)
Anyway, I have been working on some new ways to productively and effectively use my time so that I can increase my earnings in a week. I was disappointed that I usually do not get paid on time....due to my "niceness" so I have resolved to be calm yet firm and to deal with these issues in a reasonable manner. Most other businesses especially those I deal with have a constant struggle trying to get their dues on time.....I can see that some parts of my approach to my business may need some adjustments. I have also planned to increase the quality of my work by doing more studies and developing more skills....so far I am only looking at some of these vendor specific training which is something that will help me to better support my customers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment