About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 22 May 2010

WoW! you can play PACMAN on Google! :)

I woke up this morning...did my readings then opened up my google chrome and there it was!!
Click in the middle and you can actually play PACMAN! :D


It has been a crazy week for me. I have discovered the politics of people....while I try to remain ever so neutral as is my stand and my mindset. Many people are either for or against a cause/person/belief/idea and I find that it is all a little too much drain on my poor little brain :P

I have been working really hard but I realized that I am somewhat at a disadvantage when it comes to my work situation.I need to work a lot more hours if I want to make more money...but I like time to myself and also I devote a good part of my time to voluntary work that I do. While I keep my blog free of any religious or political affiliations...I feel like my efforts to remain neutral at work are being undermined. I am over it now, I work hard and I do my best but I am a tech at heart and I don't think that will ever change. I like being on the phones and I love talking to people but in order for me to be effective, I feel that I have to get work that is hands on and satisfying. I am happy with my current job but I can see the need to supplement my income with other work that actually satisfies my inward desire to fix things....I am flying out to Auckland soon and I will miss my dearest family. They have been so wonderful...I have decided that I will move and it seems that everything is working out. Someone called me at work and offered me a place to stay again...we have a mutual friend. I feel like there so much going on for me....but I also see the need to be wise in making decisions that relate to finance,recreation and technology. I'm hoping that everything works out.

Peace out everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment