About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 6 May 2010

Failed Paradise has FAILED! :(

I was wanting get on to view one of my favorite blogs and it didn't show up for some reason..hmmm....so just like the tech that I am,I tried to troubleshoot the problem...trying a different browser,checking my ports. Did a whoislookup to find out where the host was and it seems like godaddy is hosting the site. I know godaddy can't be down right?? the only thing left then would be user configuration. The site is run by a good friend of mine so I posted a note on his wall about the error. I hope this is a temporary issue....error message says :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.


Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.failedparadise.com Port 80

Anyway, I went to lunch with someone yesterday...it was amazing and normally Wellington is so windy but for some reason..it was dead calm yesterday.It seems like the wind stopped just for us...we sat here:





I love the sun...and I got lots of sun that day...looking forward to winter...uhm NOT! haha...I was told that the Windchill in Wellington is a killer.

Hopefully everything works out in my new city..only time will tell how well I will fit in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment