About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Making the move..

It's been a tough week for me...I breezed through the training....took alot of calls in helpdesk and I handled them so well that my Manager has asked me to start my shifts.I have temporary accommodation but I need to move closer to the city.I love my new job, even though I used to hate being in the helpdesk before. I learned to enjoy my work with a focus on helping people resolve their internet issues. I live with my cousin and her son and their mom,who used to be married to my uncle...so the situation is slightly awkward and not the ideal living situation for me. I was invited by two newfound friends B & M (they're married and are expecting their first child soon) to their place for dinner with other friends E & M who were the first Spanish speaking couple I met in New Zealand. They were really nice and I loved learning a few words from them.....we had lasagne for dinner and some carlsberg and corona for drinks then we watched a DVD which had really old musicians playing for some music festival or concert (I wasn't paying attention coz they were songs from waaaay before my time lol) I had great conversation and we left with hugs and kisses....which was really nice to have since I have not had any since I left Auckland....I know right? poor me :P

Absolutely love Wellington and I keep seeing this ad on TV...beautiful and peaceful....I love my country so much :)

2 comments:

  1. Very hot ad. I want to go to Fiji now and make all the girls pregnant. FIJI ME!

    ReplyDelete