About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 26 February 2010

Try to be realistic....plan for miracles :)

My week has been pretty hectic...but pleasant :) I've been listening to alot of Esmée Denters (a Dutch hottie...or a hot Dutchie,depending on which end you are looking from..lol) lately since,I've been having to take a long 20 minute walk from the bus stop to my accommodation after midnight most times.Justin Timberland is a pretty good producer and I think I prefer Esmée Denters to Britney.I love her song called "What if" I think that it speaks to my heart....I keep thinking "what if i stayed back in Fiji?" "what if I had decided to continue dating my Panda?" what if...what if lol I don't really want to dwell on my past.I'm looking to my future....looks much brighter than it used to.I have truly been through so much since I moved to this new and beautiful country,New Zealand :) I still have this strong desire to get married at the age of 27 and I still have no clue who to....I just know that by the time I'm 27,I shall be married to someone.

I think it is just a natural progression of my life stages but I know that ultimately,I have the power to choose.I am planning for miracles in the sense that I know when I meet my future wife,I will know and we would get married after about 6 months...in some romantic scene that keeps playing out in my head.I know the idea is very much fantasy...but I don't expect the reality be so far off from what I have in mind.I have a quest to be self-sufficient and more independent right now...and I'm doing pretty well.


I worked lateshift with Don tonight.I was asked to lock up and so my supervisor gave me the keycodes for the office.The keycode is....324513gofish! you didn't think I'd actually post it on here,did you? lol

I've been breezing through my workload.I find this job so easy that I don't think I ever want to go back to onsite and hands on work...but that is my passion....it brings the greatest satisfaction and I love fitting things together..it is just how my mind works.


I have been working on my project for my website.I am going to sell products online with the help of L.N. and hopefully our little business venture takes off.

I miss my home so much and I am counting down to my planned trip back to Fiji...that will be the biggest miracle I am planning for...who knows? maybe it will be for my honeymoon lol....

ONE DAY!keep smiling everyone!
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment