About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 7 March 2010

We work when we HAVE to...so we can party when we WANT to :)

While I haven't been partying much....I have been working alot lately. I have managed to get more work but....I'm thinking of slowing down as it has been a tough week for me.I managed to view another place...well didn't exactly view it because silly real estate people were not there.I got to the place and took a snap. Not a very big place...and since property managers are involved.I think it would be a costly affair.

It looks like some kind of hostel.I wasn't able to go in and so I called the number on the listing and they said there wouldn't be any viewing until next week.Sorely disappointed,I decided to walk back to the bus stop....the neighborhood looked like a pleasant place to live. The shop owner down the corner from the bus stop was an Indian man and he was quite friendly. Stood there watching the KFC across the road.I wasn't hungry and had to make my way back to work.I have been doing the hard hours at work and I should be well rewarded next week. I am not looking to go out partying but I think I may go out for a drink or two :P

I haven't had much of a social life but I have been meeting new people....at the bus stop lol...my cousin calls it "bus stop syndrome" she has seen my contagious over-friendliness with strangers at the bus stop so....she may be right.I think I shouldn't talk to strangers at the bus stop but I just get the urge to say hello....everyone that I talk to usually respond and I have met a few interesting people this way. Today people are so caughtup in their personal music players and phones that they don't take the time to stop and say hello.I make it my business to know your business lol....I guess you can say that I am nosy....so perhaps I need to tone it down a little.I am pretty happy though,being single has really worked out well for me.I am able to enjoy being so random and not having to worry about anyone but myself and focus on what is truly important to me.I had heard the phrase "thanks,you've made my day" 3 times already this week and I think there is much more to come :)

I can safely say...all in a days work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment